Thursday, November 25, 2010

Kamini Jain talking about Paddling Stroke Technique

Kamini Jain talking about Paddling Stroke Technique (Vancouver Outrigger Conference -Nov 2010)

Following on from the In the Same Boat video where we have a great view of the FCRCC paddling technique. We get an in depth discussion and display of the technique. Lots to pick up on here. I like the sitting up as an after thought comment.

Kamini has held a number of workshops in Australia (Jun and Oct 2010). Lots of people have seen, listened and are now trying to adopt many aspects of what she has taught. My Club had the pleasure of her company for a training session in Jun 2010. I will talk about the session in another post. Learnt so much from the one hour session and helped me find the feeling I needed to take to Macau.

I first met Kamini at the 2007 IDBF World Dragon Boat Championships in Sydney and then in 2009 Championships in Prague. She is very modest and always very obliging for a photo opportunity ..

Geoff, Kamini and Joanne - All Smiles - All three of us were 500m World Champions that afternoon - Hotel Duo, Prague - 29 Aug 2009 (picasa)

No comments:

Post a Comment