Monday, July 22, 2013

Introducing Joanne Petterson: Your 2013 Auroras Flag Bearer / YouTube - Gyor / Hungary (Sun 21 Jul 2013)

Introducing Joanne Petterson: Your 2013 Auroras Flag Bearer - YouTube (*) Gyor / Hungary (Sun 21 Jul 2013)

A tribute to Joanne and those that have shared her journey over the last 13 years in paddling and in life.

The song, Holy Grail by Hunters and Collectors is a personal favourite of Joanne's and I think it goes back to her first campaign - Poznan 2003. She would also choose it as her song contribution to the Tampa 2011 Senior A warmup / motivational CD compilation.

I hope you like it Joanne.

It was fun trying to sequence the photos with the lyrics - I hope I have not been too literal. All done on the road with final touches were made on the 80 min train trip from Budapest to Gyor (lucky i got that seat by myself) using an iMovie on an iPad mini - incredible really

These photos have taken right across Joanne's experiences in paddling and across the World. I was unable to title the photos, some places include Shanghai, Qingpu, Busan, Wujin, Macau, Hong Kong, Scotland, Sydney, Canberra, Kyoto, Berlin, Prague, Kawana, Cairns plus lots more.

I will change the cover photo of the YouTube video to that of the first photo in Kyoto when I get back to Sydney. This is the one YouTube automatically selected on upload.

It has been an honour to share these moments and memories with you and I know Jenny and your Parents would be so proud of you.

Go Joanne and Go the Auroras.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Geoff! Have not had time earlier in the year to catch up on everything but this Christmas break has been great. Love Michelle

    ReplyDelete