Sunday, March 23, 2014

On Succeeding - StreetShooter (Sat 22 Mar 2014)

Reflection - eljeiffel House / Alexandria (Sat 22 Mar 2014)

StreetShooter (*) writes On Succeeding (*):
Find your photos out there [..] and bring them home and process them as only you can. Find yourself in what you do and others will too. Hopefully at some point in the near future you can sit back and say,
“I am very satisfied with what I’m doing and getting and I will continue to improve and carry on.”
Do not be one of those that say, I am not satisfied with what I’m doing..
via March 22nd, 2014 ….. Fuji XP1 & 23mm … Definition Of Success! (*) by StreetShooter (*).

Always worth making your way through StreetShooter's Posts (*) to find the heart of what he is trying to convey. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment